We work with our insurance carriers to find ways to assist you.
If you have damage to your property, the insurance carriers are staffed 24/7 to assist you with claims reporting and adjuster assignment.
- Personal 1-800-242-7666 (available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
- 1-877-275-9578 (Personal)
- 1-800-366-5810 (Commercial)
- 1-800-444-6161 (Personal)
- 1-800-527-5787 (Commercial)
- 1-800-282-1446 (Personal)
- 1-866-322-3214 (Commercial)
- Austin Mutual Insurance, through its affiliation with The Main Street America Group, has created a COVID-19 Resource Page with more information for clients.
- Toll Free: 1-800-383-1122
- Capitol Indemnity is complying with all states’ notices concerning cancellations, non-renewals, premium forbearance and other matters relating to insureds who are affected by this current crisis. For online bill pay, click here.
- To address this situation and ensure continued coverage, CNA is taking action to support our property and casualty policyholders.
- 1-877-242-2544 (Claims)
- 1-800-426-5119 (Claims)
- 1-800-362-0000 (Claims)
- 1-877-425-2580 (available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
- Mutual of Enumclaw has flexible billing arrangements. Mutual of Enumclaw has also established a Recovery Credit for Personal Auto & Homeowners clients. You can read more about it here.
- 1-877-669-6877 (available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
- 1-800-734-8767 (Español)
- 1-866-274-8756 ext. 185 (Claims)
- 1-800-444-0406 (Claims)
- 1-800-332-3226 (available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
- 1-866-472-3326 ext. 9 (Español)
- Personal 1-800-243-5860
- Commercial 1-800-327-3636
- The Hartford has created a COVID-19 Resource Page for client information.
1-877-872-8737 ext. 9 (Español)
- Travelers is offering billing support to its customers and has suspended cancellation and nonrenewal of coverage due to nonpayment.