The unique needs of our clients are always the first priority when looking for carrier options. These needs are based on many factors including location, budget, and customer service. Carriers, coverages, and networks vary greatly and it is our job to sort out those details to find appropriate options. Our position in the marketplace, carrier relationships, and our depth of knowledge in the industry give us an advantage over other agencies in the areas we serve.
- Professional, trusted, and ethical vendor relationships.
- PayneWest maintains a large volume of business with vendors, supporting best pricing and products.
- PayneWest Insurance has a highly comprehensive request for proposal system.
- Once quotes are received from companies, our team evaluates and shares the results of the RFP with the client, and recommends the best option.
- Performance guarantees.
- Extended ancillary rate guarantees.
- Annual vendor summits.
Prevention of developing a chronic condition. Prevention of catastrophic health events when faced with chronic conditions. Prevention of disability payments. Of loss of productivity due to absenteeism. The best way to reduce health costs is to keep employees healthy, happy, and at work.
Evaluating healthcare value means looking beyond cost. Employee health is human capital and a manageable asset. Worker productivity is the measure of success. Health is a measure of productivity.
Keeping your employees healthy isn’t just the right thing to do for your people, it’s the right thing to do for your business. So how do we do it? It involves strategic planning, discovery, technology, culture evaluation, defined goals. But more than all that, it involves the right partner to help lead the way.